1. Make it easy to play your lottery numbers. There is so much technology around us today that there is no excuse for not playing your favourite numbers with relative ease.
2. Play by SMS text message – No need to wait in lines or queues. All you need to do is tap-tap-tap on your mobile and hey presto! You have bought your tickets.
3. Play online – No need to wait in lines or queues. And you can check both the weather report and football results second after buying your lottery ticket.
4. Make it fun to play your lottery numbers so Dream. A lot of energetic activity comes from dreaming. Some of the greatest activities also started off as a dream. Dreaming is a pleasant place to start your lottery win process.
5. Dream a lot. Big dreams lead to bigger actions such as persistence and motivation. Matka Detailed research before activity often comes from a dream or desire to succeed. You will develop the urge to read up on how to choose lottery numbers that win before purchasing tickets.
6. Dream about Boats, Houses, Cars, Holidays, Donating. These are just a few ideas of things that you can dream about.
7. Winning lottery numbers are random – Choose your numbers randomly. Close your eyes and stick a pin onto a chart of numbers. Write down on separate pieces of paper, all the lottery number from 1 to 49. Put the numbers into a hat and choose. This is so random if done properly that there is little chance of picking a series of numbers that are unlikely to win such as 2, 12, 22, 32, 42.
Quick-pick tickets are certainly a popular and convenient way to play the lottery. But surely your chances must be better if you carefully select the numbers yourself. Aren’t they?
Some definitely believe there is an art to picking lottery numbers. While others would swear that using numbers that came to them in a dream or some other esoteric way are clearly going to be winners.
It’s certainly true that using your ‘chosen numbers’, however they were selected, gives a certain sense of control over the lottery. And it will definitely create a reassuring feeling that you were right if your ‘system’ wins even a smaller prize. But the true picture requires a step back to see events more clearly.
States and countries around the world spend a lot of money on their lottery machines and staff. They go a long way to ensure that the draw is fair to all players. And that means they make every possible effort to ensure the draw is random.
But on top of this effort, also consider that the numbers we choose are actually just markings on a ball (for most lotteries).
So will the ball with the number 7 on it be drawn more often because lots of people think of 7 as a lucky number? No. Because it’s actually the little balls that come out of the draw machine, not numbers. The numbers themselves have no way of affecting the draw result at all.
The fact is, a quick-pick ticket actually has exactly the same chance of winning as a ticket made up of carefully selected lucky numbers. Just like a ticket created by a ‘clever’ computer program. Or a ticket created by any other means.